A structured specification analysis is mandatory for a successful solution.
- Environment Analysis: market analysis, competition analysis, trend analysis
- Business process analysis
- Legal specifications about accessibility design
- Development of use cases, assessment of the application of new concepts and technologies, identification of potential for optimization
- User process analysis: creation of use cases, usability testing (laboratory), interviews, workshops, focus groups, monitoring, walkthroughs
- Accessibility Testing with accessibility engineers and disabled users